Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Sum up - 12 / 03 / 2016




Monday 
Was not the best start to a Monday morning for various reasons! Just wanted to stay in bed and hide from the world! But I have dragged my slef into university where I did my write on effects for my animation! I then went to Oxford street so I could stretch my legs and get out my flat and uni for a bit! 

Tuesday 
It was really wired but this morning I heard my phone go but instead of waking up I dreamt that I had picked it up in my dream! I must have been really tired. I then got my emails sorted which was always a good feeling and there always so many that hang over me! I then listen to my audiobook and I planned more of my essay that I am writing for university. I packaged up some orders and headed over to Covent Garden to drop my pack off and post my items. One of the annoying things about owning a business and living in London is going to the post office. There is never any fast way to drop parcels off at the post office.  

Wednesday 
I went to university to do the main write on effects for my projects. Wasn't the best of days. However, I did my main task. Which I was pleased about. Then came up and drew some random patterns. I watched a movie with Sean in the evening. 

Thursday 
I had a bit of a lie in, I did some work in my room just updating, planning and designing some stuff. I then watched a movie and ate ice cream with Sean. 

Friday 
I headed over to CSM today. It was an amazing campus. For the first time, I felt that I was an art student. There was a very creative vibe though out the whole place. As I was heading out I ran into King. So we sat in the library for a bit and caught up! He then showed me around the campus. I then bumped into Sherwin, we both stayed his friends for a bit. I headed off back to halls where I had my food. I then did some embroidery work. In the evening, I went over to Sean's for a bit to eat cheesecake and watch a movie together.

Saturday
I lay in bed listening to my audiobook. I then spoke to my parents for bit of time. I felt like I needed to get out of the house so I headed to Shepard bush. I went into a couple of shops and went to Waitrose. I headed back to halls, where I then cooked supper. Me and Sisi then talked for a while on business topics and books.

Sunday
I headed out to Hyde Park, it was nice to walk in the sun, there were a lot of people. Sisi then had a chance to try out her new lens. We then walked over to Harrods and got onto the underground. We then headed to CSM to go and study in the library.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig