Saturday 5 March 2016

Styling Messing Around in Boats Pouch & Geometry Chaos Pouch



This photo shoot was to style two new products that I have designed & have got manufactured in the UK, by a local business. These are the Messing Around in Boats Pouch & Geometry Chaos Pouch. These have taken over 6 months to develop and get perfect, but I am so happy with the result of them. The pouches have my hand drawn / watercolour patterns printed on them. They are perfect to use as makeup bags, going out bags, pencil cases or just simply storing items in them. The bags are made in the Uk and they have gold zips! My supplier for the zips is locally supplied by people in Shepard bush market. They are brilliant presents to give and you can match them with a phone case or a pocket mirror. They are £9.99 follow the link to buy,  if you do purchase one I would love to see how you style them with your own personal style - http://lilipricestudio.bigcartel.com/

We went to the back of Oxford street where there are these amazing houses, it felt very London and I felt that it reflect how I was feeling and where I am in life right now. I took my flat mate Cece (Link to here Instagram) along with me, and we had great fun, taking photos of each other. It was, freezing though my toes froze off, it meant that I couldn't walk but to the tube station my feet hurt so much! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig