Sunday 19 May 2019

Desk & Studio Evolution from Art School to Professional World


September 2019 (Current Location)  - Summer Internship / Holition Office 









Work & Focus at this space: 

 **** x Holition Project 

- Full Process of Project 
- Ideas of Projects 

What I learnt:




2019 / June (Current Location) - Holition Internship - Bedroom set up


I was lucky enough to find my self a beautiful flat in West London. It is walking to parks.










Work & Focus at this space: 

2018 / 2019 -  Self Development & Job Hunting Year :



* Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a photo of this working environment in the day time, I completely forgot!  It was a lovely bright and light space to work.

Work & Focus at this space: 


  1. Secret Society of Astronomer  - https://lilimxprice.myportfolio.com/copy-of-the-secret-society-of-astronomers-london-bar-concept
  2. Self Branding, CV, Portfolio & Online presence - https://lilimxprice.myportfolio.com/work
  3. Job Hunt 
  4. Business plan 
  5. Reflection of Direction of life 
  6. Research Put into Document 
  7. Organisation & Effiencity 
  8. Tiny House Project 
  9. Joshua Botany 
  10. Update Greenall's Gin Project
I was really finding my self and direction in this space. I was focusing on bring all my skills together and seeing where I fit in the professional world. 

2017 / 2018 - Third year BA Graphic Design Communication - Kensington


My Desk on a normal work day


This is what it looked like on the first day


This is how my desk looked when working on my first project for the third year. I was testing out makeup for death with a smile project. 



Bertie would sometimes be in the flat watching me. 


This is my dining room table where I would take breaks


View from my desk 



Evening Walk 


Walk to Kensington Park 


Bertie 


View from my desk - Sisi & Bertie sleeping 


Walking Bertie 


Sait Aymes - Place I used to work 

Work & Focus in this space:
  1. How has consumerism evolved in terms of brick and mortar stores and the rise of e-commerce and what impact has this had on Society?- http://lilimxprice.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-future-of-retail-research.html 
  2. FMP / Asos Tennis club, Strategy & 2D development - https://lilimxprice.myportfolio.com/copy-of-asos-tennis-club-concept
  3. Eliza Baker Cosmetics 
  4. Under the Hem 
  5. Oliver Bonas Homeware Pet Collection
  6. Colour Balance - Macro Photography 
  7. Light photography  
  8. Travel photography 
2016 / 2017 - Second year - Stockwell





Projects & Focus in This space
  1. The Happy Cactus Collection 
  2. The Smart City Module 
  3. Motus Magazine 
  4. Arecaceae Project 
  5. Pulse 
  6. Lili Price Studio 
  7. Joshua Botany 
  8. Greenall's Gin 


2015 / 2016 - First year of uni, North Acton 







2014 / 2015 - Foundation, Sixth Form & Secondary School


Screenshot from old video 


A massive college I made for above my desk 


Work & Focus at this space: 

- Art Foundation: 

- Sixth Form: 

The sixth form is really the point of entry to education where I really found what I was interested and what I wanted to do.

1. Graphics Design Communication 





2. Business Studies 

3. ICT Applied 

4. English Combined

5. EPQ 

- Secondary School: 

This was a time in my life where there was no much entry point into the design world. They had an art department and I was pushed into more making things look pretty and having fun.

I also was interested in ICT but the teacher wasn't up to date with how the technology worked and I only managed to get an A* by downloading the teacher's guide to teaching the course and basically taught it my self on a Windows operating system, which is the equivalent for making someone take a course in another language. 

I was interested in business and pushed for my school to set up a young enterprise group.

Here I spent most of my time reading Harry Potter, Sitting in the ICT department coding websites, going to the art department throwing paint, going to the music room or playing sport.


Page from Sketch book on my favourite music, with elements that moved


Me throwing paint 




Mind map in a form of Harry Potter map



Two Dress that I designed


young enterprise, business set up with 18 other girls from my year





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig