Thursday 4 October 2018

Buildings, Environments, Cities & Social Structures Research


Intro: 
I believe that buildings, environments and sites all have a direct impact on social structures. I believe that the way humans live can be rethought and reimaged into something which is more efficient and more sustainable. Most cities were designed 100 of years back. I think that there needs to be a modern approach to try and solve some of the big problems which our society faces.

In this section, I will look into the different type of building design, over history. I will then look into how buildings are designed now. I will be researching into more depth what a smart city is and how this can have a positive impact on society.

Videos:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig