Saturday 16 January 2016

My Take on Mandala Drawing Style

Over the past couple of months, I have been admiring the Mandala type style of work. So I deiced as I really wanted to give it a try, I tried it about 2 years ago but it completely failed. However I feel that my drawing skills have improved since then, so picked up the pen and well here it is. I am considering getting this made into a tote bag, with gold foil print! Would you guys be interesting in it? I wanted to keep my style but mix it with the mandala style, so there are still the flowers that you would find in my other illustrations.
Here is an image of half way though the drawing
I then draw out the basic out line in gold ink! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig