Sunday 24 January 2016

Outside my bedroom with Awesome Merchandise


Intro 
I have run Lili Price Studio for 2 half year now. I have all ways wondered what happens once my designs leave my room. Awesome Merchandise I found over 2 half years ago when I was setting up my business and looking for suppliers. They allowed me to come and explore the process of how my art work gets made into the final product. Awesome Merchandise also allowed me to interview Luck Hodson, on setting up a business from your bedroom, business environment & creative issues. I am writing a book at the moment called ' Business from the bedroom'. The interview was research for the book. Here is more information on the book. 

Videos
A Day outside my bedroom with Awesome Merchandise

Video of Interview with Luke Hodson | Setting up a business from your bedroom, Business environment & Creative issues! 


Links from Video 

Awesome Merchandise Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook - Tote bags, pocket mirrors, beanie, temporary tattoos packs! 
Luke Hodson - https://twitter.com/lukewhodson
 Lili Price Studio - The designs printed, on products. 

Photos of the day 










Products from Awesome Merchandise

Thanks to every one that made this opportunity possible, I really learnt a lot about my business supply Chain and had such a great day! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig