Sunday 31 January 2016

New Product Alert - Hand drawn Gold & Silver Flower Pattern

Been very hard at work on Lili Price Studio new products. The new one I have which is now out on my website to buy are hand drawn notebooks, they start at £4.99, in silver and gold paint, I am planning on bring out bronze colour as well. - http://goo.gl/rj1zGP ! These Hand Drawn notebook are. The Garden flower pattern collection, so they can match a bright watercolour phone case - http://goo.gl/qnS4FM. These are perfect unique presents for people or just to buy for yourself for things to do lists, dream lists, notes or making studying & revision seem nicer. They come in A5 & A6 ! What do you guys think of them. I really wanted something in my shop that wasn't printed, so each of the book when a lovely person buys them will be different because they are drawn by me. 
Lili Price Studio
Here is a product shot that I did of my Messing around in boats phone case | Hand drawn silver notebook | Geometry Chaos pouch. 

Lili Price Studio
Here is an image, of me trying out this style for the first time. I had a lot of fun drawing this, however I wanted more black negative space between the flowers, as it looked I thought more clean design. 

Another product shot
Another photo of drawing of a progression drawing

Where I got things from: 
- Rose Gold earphones - Happy Plugs
- Cactus Candles - Tiger 
- Big Silver Candle - Anthropologie 
- Time to get as Creative Mug - Sighh Designs
- Wish Box Necklace | Rose ring - Regal Rose




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig