Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Sum Up - 10 / 01 / 2016




Monday ( Photo 1) - I went to Oxford street, where it was empty, it felt a bit wired cause I am use to the streets being busy cause of christmas. I went in to buy the notebooks for my business. I then came home and worked hard on drawing new orders & went out to Westfield's to post them off! I then was working on Olivia's presentation, posted a new blog post & did an Asos order.   

Tuesday ( Photo 2) - In the morning I worked on the layout of my new blog. I then went to Camden Lock Market,  I had a wonder for a little bit. The main reason why I was there was to meet Olivia for a business meeting. I met Olivia & her boyfriend, they were both lovely to meet, I felt very inspired & motivated leaving Camden! Excited to let you guys know what the collaboration is. 

Wednesday ( Photo 3)  - I had more of a lazy day, the sky was grey & horrible, so instead I caught up on a lot of admin, wrote 4 blog posts, went through my Asos order, which was very exciting! Cooked a curry & lastly designed a rough idea of an album cover, which is (image 4). This small project is just a personal one, its to design album covers for my Itunes library. Some of the songs I down load are remixes of songs, this means they don't all ways come with album covers, so I thought this was a brilliant opportunity to be creative and start to build up a music branding portfolio. ( * Freelance / student tip of the week) Remember is you don't have a client, make one up and pull off an amazing pieces of work that will get real clients to employ you)  

Thursday ( Photo 4) - I just had a productive day working, I started off with editing my blog & writing more blog posts. Next I started a rough mock up of ideas for a piece of work that I am doing for the local wolves magazine, unfortunately can't show you just yet, but as soon as I can I will pop it on the blog. Next I then started the ideas of Olivia collaboration. Lastly I wrapped up a present, that was a late christmas present for some one. I then just did some more admin. 

Friday ( Photo 5) - I wasn't feeling very well, so I had a quite day in bed, listening to an audio book! However the skyline of London looked lovely today, but I just didn't feel like getting out my room. However in the afternoon I was able to sit down at my desk & I mocked up a couple of phone case ideas. I also got accepted onto Casetify, which is so exciting! This means you can now buy my designs, though them as well. 

Saturday (6 , 7) - I met my uni friend Erica up in Shoreditch, we had a lovely shopping trip, going to Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane, Box park & some of the lanes around there. Then in the evening we went out for drinks in Soho, which was lovely as we were all Graphic designers studying at one of the UAL colleges.

Sunday ( 8 )- Unfortunley I woke up in the middle of the night, with such bad tooth ache. This has meant that I was up a lot of the night in pain, which means for most of the day I spent sleeping for a long time, I didn't have much energy it was a shame because I was planning on going to Holborn & working in a coffee shop. So instead its just a photo of my room, where I spent the whole day! 

People & Items that where mentioned or showed in Photos: 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lili . M . X . Price | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig